Be the first to know about our latest news, offers and updates!
Universal Pictures Group (UK) Limited is a company registered in England under company number 04409694 with its registered office at Prospect House, 80-110 New Oxford Street, London, WC1A 1HB, United Kingdom. We are a data controller under the united kingdom's Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of any processing of personal data which you may provide to us. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 we have notified the Office of the Information Commissioner of our data processing activities: our registration number is Z8046325.
1. This Site is offered as a free information service to you and is directed solely at those who access this Site from the United Kingdom mainland.
2. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this Site errors may occur. We provide no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information.
3. Unless otherwise stated, all rights in the information which appears on this Site (including without limitation the screen displays, content, text, graphics and “look and feel” of this Site) are owned by Universal Pictures Group (UK) Limited or its licensors. All content is protected by copyright and may not be used except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions without our prior written approval. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
4. You shall not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained in this Site in any way, save for the purpose of: enquiring about or requesting information relating to goods or services featured on this Site; downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of this Site or downloading the available Park Videos for the purpose of viewing, for your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not otherwise be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit any of the contents of this Site without our prior written consent.
5. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively “the Trademarks”) displayed on this Site (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in this Site shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission of the relevant Trademark owner. Your misuse or infringement of any of the Trademarks displayed on this Site is strictly prohibited. We will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights, including, where appropriate, seeking criminal prosecution.
6. Your use of this Site is at your risk. Neither we, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site, will be liable for any loss, damage or harm of whatever nature, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profit, data, goodwill, business or opportunity (whether direct or indirect) arising as a result of your accessing and use of this Site (or any materials linked to this Site) including but not limited to any viruses or any other errors or defects or failures in computer transmissions or network communications or your reliance on any information contained on this Site even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us in respect of any changes made to the content of this Site by unauthorised third parties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS. We do not warrant that this Site, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us are free from viruses or other harmful components. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
7. You must not:
7.1 introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to this Site or any of its software or systems;
7.2 in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with any part of this Site, its software or systems; or
7.3 use this Site for any commercial purpose.
To the extent permitted by law we do not warrant that this Site will be available at any time.
8.1 Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website. Deep links are hypertext links which take visitors into a particular page on a website whilst bypassing the homepage of that website.
9. You agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this Site and any third party website without our prior written consent.
11. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us, our officers, directors, agents, licensors, successors and assigns against all liabilities, claims, losses, costs, damages and expenses including legal fees incurred by us should you breach any of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to assume the defence and control of any matter subject to indemnity by you and, in such case, you undertake to cooperate in full with our defence of any such claim. For the avoidance of doubt the indemnity detailed in this paragraph includes any matter arising from your use of the Facilities.
12. This Site is operated from servers situated in the United Kingdom and its contents, services and facilities are aimed at users located in the United Kingdom. We make no representation that the contents, services or facilities on this Site are suitable, appropriate or available for use by persons located outside the United Kingdom.
13. Any queries, feedback or comments you may have about this Site should be sent by email to email@example.com. Please enter “feedback” in the subject line. Alternatively please write to us at Universal Pictures Group (UK) Limited, 1 Central St. Giles, St Giles High Street, London WC2H 8NU, England.
14. If you have any complaints with respect to any of the contents, services or facilities on this Site you can write to us at the above address or email us at the above email address. Please enter “complaint” in the subject line.
15. Please note that if you have any complaint with respect to any matter connected with your purchase of any Orlando FlexTicket™ or Orlando FlexTicket™ Plus you should take this up with the supplier from whom you purchased your ticket.
17. You are responsible for obtaining an appropriate connection with a telecommunications provider in order to access this Site.
18. You shall be responsible for the costs of all charges you incur in accessing and using this Site.
19. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on this Site. You are bound by any changes we make to these Terms and Conditions: you can view the current version of these Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on the “Terms and Conditions” link on this Site.
20. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect the meanings of these Terms and Conditions.
21. If any of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.